Valued. Involved. Passionate.
Culture is a core value for Pearl Companies and is at the heart of everything we do. Our mission and values focus on maintaining an employee-centric culture that values people first.
We believe people have a basic human need to live and work with certainty and confidence. The people of Pearl Companies recognize this and are dedicated to helping individuals, families, groups, and businesses feel secure by letting them focus on living and working without apprehension.
That’s why we have created several internal committees comprised of employees and management to ensure we are creating and maintaining a healthy culture in the workplace and living our values throughout the organization.
Our Internal Committees
At Pearl Companies, we are continually developing new committees to address a variety of employee needs. Following are a few…
- Learn.Live.Lead.—focuses on numerous initiatives, such as rewards & recognition, workplace environment & flexibility, open communication, and being an Employer of Choice.
- Pearl Cares—works together to: create a culture where employees can lead healthier, happier lives; impact the communities where we employees live and work; and grow personally and professionally, while building connections among coworkers, our companies, and communities.
- Event—plans events throughout the year to celebrate achievements and maintain a healthy work-life balance, such as an employee appreciation breakfast, summer picnic, Halloween spirit week, and a holiday luncheon.
At Pearl Companies, many of our employees are not just coworkers, they’re family. Our planned events help to build the camaraderie and relationships that fuel our passions.
- Spirit Week—Every year during the week of Halloween, the employees in each department work together to promote teamwork and raise funds for United Way and promote teamwork. In the Peoria Heights location, employees develop a theme and decorate their areas to compete for an award that can be used by the department’s coworkers as they choose. There are raffle tickets and baskets created to raise additional funds. Our New York office also participates with their own activities to raise funds and celebrate teamwork.
- Holiday Luncheon—As part of the holiday festivities in December, our various locations host a special celebration that is used to highlight special achievements, enjoy some laughter, and award employees.